Drop ship from amazon to eBay: eBay is an online e-commerce website just like Amazon and Ali Express where sellers can sell products. It was founded in 1995 and now eBay has 179 million users which is more than Amazon. Sellers can sell all kinds of products from Jewelry to charging cables. The key to sell on eBay is to bid lower than other sellers to get maximum sales.
Sellers are looking for more ways to maximize their earnings. They are buying products from Amazon and selling on eBay at a higher price to earn more profit. It’s very simple whenever the order is received, the seller can order that product on Amazon and he can enter the shipping address of the buyer. It is known as dropship from Amazon to eBay.
Is it legal to dropship from Amazon to eBay?
It is the first question that comes in mind when a seller thinks about dropshipping. Ethics should be followed in business and ethically it is wrong because your customer doesn’t know either eBay. You should make sure that your buyers don’t know about it otherwise you will suffer in the form of negative reviews. However, It is legal to dropship since there are no laws that stop you from doing this. Your account will be safe and you can easily maximize your earnings.
Does eBay Allow Drop-Shipping from Amazon or any other website?
It is simple, eBay doesn’t allow such fraudulent activities. eBay is the primary competitors of Amazon they how can they allow someone to do that. Recently eBay restricted accounts of those sellers who were drop-shipping from Amazon. The reason they state that cheating isn’t allowed on their platform. There is no need to buy products from eBay when buyers can directly buy from Amazon.
How to Dropship from Amazon to eBay?
The process is very simple and consists of a few steps. You should prefer a product with good ratings and a low price to get the maximum profit.
- First of all, go to the Amazon website and search for the desired product. A list of products will appear in front of you.
- Now go to the eBay website and check the bids given by different sellers about that product. Keep your bid low, and its time to signup.
- Signup as a seller on eBay and add your product with beautiful images and a catchy title with a description. Be specific and write in short paragraphs and bullet points.
- Share the product on social media platforms to engage people.
- After receiving the order, time to go to the Amazon website and find the low price product and order.
- Add customer’s details and shipping address and that’s it.
You will be wondering that customer would recognize that the product is shipped by Amazon. Just ask the seller on Amazon to write “Gift” on the package. Now product price and information of seller will remain hidden. You just have to research for product available on Amazon at a low price and that’s it.
Read also: How to Search a Page for a Word
Read my health site blog: How to Build New Healthy Habits?
Pros & Cons of drop shipping from Amazon to eBay
There are few pros and cons when you buy products from Amazon and sell on eBay.
- You can earn a high profit by investing a few hours
- No shipping issues
- Original products from certified sellers
- Your account will be banned if eBay gets to know about it
- Sometime order will be cancelled and you can face loss by paying the additional cost
- Sometimes you have to pay more for shipping for large products.
- You won’t be able to establish a great brand and identity as a seller
- If customer somehow get to know about the drop shipping, you will end up having a negative review on your profile
In a nutshell, it is very easy to drop ship from Amazon to eBay and you can increase your revenue easily. Be careful while doing drop shipping because you might end up losing your account and profits. Writing “Gift” on the package makes your job very easy and you also don’t need to worry about the shipping because Amazon takes care of it. On the other hand, to get a profit of $3-4, you will be investing your important time.
What is your experience about drop shipping from Amazon to eBay? Is it worth doing? Let me know in comments and if you have any questions feel free to ask me.s